Bars, American (Traditional)
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 1900 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (415) 567-9596
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayYes
- thumb_upGood For Happy HourYes
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- calendar_todayBest NightsWed, Fri, Sun
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
amazing food and really good margarita. I love that is open everyday until 2am and the waiters/waitress are always positive and prompt. Nice vibe! Good for a quick bite, late dinners, hangout for drinks.
This place was a great pit stop for our long road trip. Got the chicken sandwich, and it was all I wanted and more. Barbie took great care of us. Putting a pin in my map right here!
Cold beer on draft, average price. Real nice outdoor furniture. Not too loud. Nice atmosphere, not too bright.
Classic corner hang out with a happy hour scene. Enjoy the sun on the corner and people watch. Great for lunch or pub food. Local atmosphere and ambiance makes this bar a long standing staple of the Polk Gulch. Doubles as a Steelers den. French onion soup does well and the burger is a classic. Great for a small or medium sized group. They do have additional seating in a semi private mezZanine above the main area.
Nice small menu. Cold beers. Great service. Shout out the cooks working in that tiny kitchen, good job dudes